I am working with a well-established specialist Family Law Practice, with an extensive team of Lawyers; they provide expert advice on all areas of Family law; including Divorce and Separation, Cohabitation, Civil Partnerships, Financial Relief, Domestic Violence, Children matters and Care proceedings. Due to their success; they are looking to recruit a Family Law Solicitor on a permanent position.
The Solicitor is expected to have at least 3 years PQE, possessing extensive experience within Family Law matters. The Family Law Solicitor must have strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage a caseload from inception to completion with minimum supervision. They are required to confident, energetic and dedicated to the work they do; demonstrating excellent time management and communication skills, both written and verbal.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for an individual seeking a rewarding career, gaining the ability to progress their knowledge and career within Family Law.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 3 years PQE
• Excellent strong organisational skills
• Required to be organised and pay attention to detail
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrate experience within Family Law
• Must have excellent communication skills and time management skills
• Location: Wakefield
• Salary Range (DOE): £55,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Reference: NT50
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.