Top ranked Scottish firm seek a family law senior solicitor/associate to join their team in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years pqe in family law. Full time and part time applicants will be considered.
You will be joining a genuinely friendly team in a supportive and professional environment.
The successful candidate will handle their own caseload of purely private family law cases. As well as being comfortable running your own caseload, you will also be willing to work with the team on larger or more complex cases.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Advising on the legal consequences of marriage and civil partnership, aliment and financial provision on divorce and dissolution.
- Advising on divorce and dissolution.
- Advising on private child law including disputes about residence, contact and other s11 orders.
- Taking instructions on behalf of clients and acting on these in an appropriate and timely manner, drafting documents, representing clients in court and in negotiations;
- Providing advice on the available dispute resolution options and supporting clients in accessing those services
If you are a proactive self starter who is skilled at building enduring relationships with clients, then this could well be the role for you.
If this family law solicitor role sounds like it could be of interest, please get in touch for a confidential and no obligation discussion.
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not quite right for you, we have a strong variety of opportunities across the central belt, Dundee and Aberdeen - so please get in touch and update me as to your job search criteria.
Please contact Gary Peutherer for more details on this family law solicitor role based in Edinburgh. .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job