A Senior FAMILY LAW opportunity has arisen at a leading UK Law Firm’s BRISTOL office. The appointment is to facilitate and support the growth of the ambitious Family Law practice. You will assume responsibility for complex work including High Net Worth Divorce and Finance cases and private children proceedings. Ideally you will have a client following or client contacts.
Key Criteria for the Successful Candidate:
- 4 years PQE Solicitor/Legal Executive.
- Resolution Accredited Specialist.
- Knowledge of Children Law proceedings.
- Experiened in dealing with High Net Worth clients including divorce and finance matters.
- Professional demeanour and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Foster and develop rapport with clients.
- Committment to delivering client service excellence.
- Active involvment in business development activities.
- Excellent commercial judgment.
- Team player able to support, supervise and mentor others.
This firm is non-hierarchial and fosters an excellent work/life balance. It is supportive of career progression and facilitates opportunities for its staff. Offering an excellent benefits package and competitive salary, this is a forward thinking practice and offers a truly friendly working environment.
Tagged as: Associate, Child Proceedings, Children Law, divorce, Family Law, Partner, SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'