Family Law Paralegal
Our client a well-established multi- office firm of solicitors based in Braintree, are seeking an experienced Family Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join their Family Department on a full time permanent basis .
The ideal candidate will possess previous Private and Public funded Family Law experience .
Duties Include .
- You will provide support to the Fee -earner with a full range of Family procedures from inception to completion
- Opening and closing files
- Dealing with clients, Solicitors, Barristers and Courts both in person and on the phone
- Providing secretarial support to the Fee earner
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence including mail and enclosures
- Dealing with credit and debit balances and ledger reviews
- Advocacy when requested/required
- Ideally you will possess both private and public funded Family Experience . Paralegals/Legal Assistants will be considered for the position
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multitask and work to deadlines
- You will be a Team player
- Hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30 pm
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you please contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2100 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'