I am currently working with a niche, multi-service law firm who are now looking to recruit a Family Law Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis to join their team in Tunbridge Wells.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Law Graduate who is waiting to get a place on a LPC course or someone who is currently completing ILEX exams and would like some practical experience. A minimum of 6 months’ experience dealing with family law matters is desired, such as divorce, children matters and matrimonial disputes. The ideal candidate should be able to carry out basic Paralegal duties including but not limited to: opening new files, dictation, monthly billing, taking detailed phone messages and ensuring important information is kept accordingly.
The successful candidate would be joining a small team who help each other out and a friendly firm with perks such as nearby parking and team meals once a quarter.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ideally a Law Graduate or currently completing ILEX exams
• Experience within Family Law matters
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to manage a caseload
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Strong communication and IT skills
• Excellent client care skills and a professional manner
• Determination to progress career as a Paralegal
• Location: Tunbridge Wells
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK1043
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'