This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The successful Family Law Paralegal will have a minimum 12 months’ experience within Family Law. The successful Paralegal will be competent to assist with a variety of family work whilst also being confident to take on a small caseload and progress further within the law firm. The Successful candidate will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic. The Candidate will also have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Law Paralegal to further progress their career within the Family Law department.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate will have minimum 12 months’ experience within Family Law
• Hands on experience within Family Law work
• Competent to assist with a variety of family work
• Confident to take on small caseload and progress further within the law firm
• Ambitious individual who is keen to fast track their career within a growing law firm
• Candidate must have great initiative
• Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• You will have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
• You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
• Location: Greater Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £18,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 24/08/2017
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job