Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Family/Child Care Solicitor to join our client’s dedicated Child Care team. The firm is based in Barnstaple but there is a focus on remote working. The firm is extremely busy and is now looking to grow and recruit ambitious, dedicated and hard-working Family/Child Care Solicitors who are looking to progress their careers in a flexible and supportive working environment. Their client base includes a diverse range of people, some being particularly vulnerable, a proportion of whom have experienced domestic, sexual, or criminal abuse or have mental health issues.
- You will be responsible for managing a varied and challenging caseload of public law cases
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE. However, our client will consider a range of experience, including Paralegal for the right candidate
- Membership of Children Panel (preferred but not essential)
- A developed strong personal brand and reputation
- Good IT skills sufficient to manage own documentation and communications.
- Excellent interpersonal and client care skills
- Advocacy experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded company in an exciting and multi-dimensional role. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Keywords:Employment Agency, Recruitment, Recruitment Agency, Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Agencies Barnstaple, Recruitment Agencies Devon, Recruitment Consultancy, Recruitment Barnstaple, Recruitment Devon, Jobs Barnstaple, Jobs Devon, South West Jobs, Family Solicitor, Childcare Solicitor, Solicitor, Paralegal, Legal Support, Legal Jobs Barnstaple, Legal Jobs Devon, Legal Jobs North Devon, Remote Working, Work From Home, Law Barnstaple, Law North Devon, Jobs North Devon, Careers North Devon, Solicitor North Devon, Solicitor Barnstaple
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'