One of our largest government clients is looking to recruit a high volume of Admin Officer's!
The roles are based in Manchester City Centre, Monday - Friday, no weekend work required.
You will be based in the legal department, processing family law applications.
All of the roles are long-term temporary positions (currently until March 2020) with a possibility of extension.
Duties will include:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting the results in a written report
- Working on internal software systems
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources, including Judiciary
- May be asked to go into court
- Must be committed to a long-term temporary role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet output targets whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to read/analyse sensitive and often distressing information
- Smartly dressed and remain professional throughout
As this is a Government contract, you must successfully pass compliance. This will include passing a basic Criminal Record Check and obtaining 3 year's worth of references.
If this role sounds like something you are interested in, please apply online.
Alternatively, for further information, please call the government team on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'