Fallen Stock Collector Driver / 7.5 Tonne Driver (multiple)
Applications are invited for 2 x Fallen Stock Collector Drivers / 7.5 Tonne Drivers at our client's well-established and busy Fallen Stock site based in Cornwall. These are full time, permanent positions. Working hours are flexible in line with UK Domestic Rules.
As a Fallen Stock Collector Driver, the duties and responsibilities will vary but will include:
• Operating vehicle equipment
• Dispatching (kill) farm animals at customer premises
• Using firearms (if correct certificates/licences are held) to dispatch farm animals
• Completion of work documentation in line with Company standards(Driver Records + Collection Records)
• Maintaining good standards of housekeeping in the vehicle
• Undertaking daily vehicle checks
• Candidates should hold a full Driving licence - LGV C1 essential
• Have a slaughter licence or certificate of competence in slaughter (DEFRA approved), although training can be provided (to hold a WATOK License would be desirable).
• Hold relevant firearm certificates
• Have previous experience of working in an agricultural or fallen stock background
• Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner
• Have knowledge of vehicle operations
• Have the ability to demonstrate understanding of Driver Hours Rules (EU & UK Domestic)
• Driver CPC completed
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'