Our client is a high-growth, venture capital-backed consumer start-up. Having established their early processes, they are now looking to scale at an incredible pace whilst maintaining excellent customer experiences.
The team is looking for someone to assist the existing management team with the day to day warehouse duties and someone who can be involved in all departments. This role would be a great fit for a proactive team member who takes pride in being hands-on.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with exceptional individuals that are the best in their field and are willing to challenge themselves on a daily basis to build a game-changing business of the future.
What you’ll do:
- Supervise factory production and operators on a day-to-day basis
- Motivate, lead and direct a growing team of operators
- Do what it takes to ensure production success. From working on the line to training new staff and improving processes.
- Keep up with a constantly changing work environment as the business scales
- Work on a flexible, shift basis which will change over time
- Report directly to Head of Operations
What you’ll bring (Please still apply even if you don’t fit all of these!):
- Production line experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience managing teams of operators
- An ability to understand, use and discuss data e.g. KPIs
- Experience in a high pressured, fast-moving environment
- An ability and drive to problem solve and implement solutions
- A passion and obsession with delivering exceptional customer experience
What we offer:
- Significant equity- potentially life-changing value if you commit to our long-term mission
- A daily challenge- in a thrilling, entrepreneurial start-up environment, no two days will ever be the same
- Make a difference- Work within a revolutionary company that is focused on improving millions of lives
- Serious commitment to growth- personal development is important to us and we’ll make sure we support your growth, and give you broad experience across your role
- Support network- our client’s investors and advisors have built some of the world’s best consumer companies, and you’ll have the opportunity to work with them
- High Pressure Environment
- KPI implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'