Gap personnel are acting as an employment agency to recruit for a Quality Assurer for our client's busy and fast paced manufacturing floor in Ledbury, Herefordshire. You will be responsible for monitoring of the factory and finished product.
- Factory Internal audits
- Training of staff in CCP procedures
- Identifying and implementation of corrective action for non-conformance
- Calibrating and verifying the factory equipment.
- Overseeing QC
- Maintenance and updating of documents in the quality department.
- Continuous improvement.
- Food Industry background ideally in Quality Assurance
- Good verbal communication skills on one to one and group basis
- Computer literacy with literacy and numeric skills
This role is working Monday to Friday, and over two shifts, AM and a PM shift, 37.5 hours per week and are offering a salary of up to £22,000 per annum for the right candidate depending on experience.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job