Let me as you the following questions:
- Are you an experienced factory production operative who enjoys working with various tools?
- Are you mechanically minded and enjoys a hands-on production role?
- Do you want a company to train, develop and offer you a great route into engineering?
If you answered yes then you need to keep reading
We are working with a local engineering company who manufacture products for conveyors belt systems.
Due to the ever-growing demand from their customers, they now need two additional production operatives to work within their Rugby factory.
Initially, this is a factory-based role where you work in a shop floor environment, following basic instructions and using various tooling. Once you're trained, there is every chance that you will be asked to do some site work where you go out and actually install products on to conveyors within customer sites.
The work is varied, the role is challenging, and this client will offer you lots of training to keep your skills fresh.
All they ask is that you have the following:
- A solid CV showing commitment to an employer.
- Recent factory production / mechanical assembly experience.
- Full UK driving license (absolutely essential)
- Fully numerate and literate.
- Flexible enough to work long hours including 2 Saturdays in every 4.
- Motivated and someone who takes their works seriously.
Before you press "apply now" - keep reading.
Now, this role is not for everyone - It takes approx. 3 months to be fully training and during that time you will be working within a loud, mucky environment. If you don't want to do this or you don't want to eventually perform site work then please don't apply.
This job is definitely for me and I want to apply.
If you can commit, don't mind getting your hands dirty, want to feel valued by your employer and feel like this is a great route into engineering then please apply now. Just respond to this advert with your updated CV and we will be in touch.
Please Note: Interviews are being held on 22nd May or 25th May - these dates cannot be changed so you need to make sure yourself available. You must also ensure your CV clearly shows the skills you feel make you the perfect candidate along with your telephone number and location.
Finally - all applications are tracked, and we respectfully ask for serious applicants only.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job