Gi Group are looking for candidates who would like to work as a factory Operative.
As a Factory Operative, you'll join a busy site with the production team operating & maintaining concrete products and site equipment working on a 3 shift rotating or double days basis.
Three rotating shifts -
Days - 06:00 - 14:15 (Mon to Fri)
Lates - 14:00 - 22:15 (Mon to Fri)
Nights - 22:00 - 06:15 (Sun to Thur)
Double days -
Days - 05:15 - 13:30 (Mon to Fri)
Lates - 13:30 - 23:45 (Mon to Thurs)
Pay Rate -
* Onsite Training
* Onsite parking
* Overtime opportunities
* Becoming fully competent in the operation of the Rumbler and bagging equipment in the factory.
* Need a current FLT licence
* Controlling the quality of product
* Work efficiently in order to meet production targets
* Deal with all daily issues professionally and liaise with site management on a regular basis
* To react promptly and effectively to breakdowns by liaising with maintenance and assisting where
* To inspect, carry out and ensure that plant routines are regularly adhered to and that the
cleanliness of the plant mechanism, plant area and equipment are at all times properly and
Call now on and ask for Clarissa to apply for an immediate start!!
- Factory Operative
- plant mechanism
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'