Proactive Personnel Ltd are currently recruiting for a number of Factory Operatives to start a role in the Runcorn area.
As a factory operative, your roles will be:
- Working on the production line, checking orders and making sure they are sealed correctly.
- Putting the sealed orders into boxes
- Printing labels and putting them onto the boxes
- Getting the boxes ready for delivery
- Packing and unloading stock
- Checking the machines regularly to insure they don't get blocked
The working hours for this role are:
- 6am - 6pm DAYS, 6pm - 6am NIGHTS
- 7am - 7pm DAYS, 7pm - 7am NIGHTS
- You will be required to work weekends occasionally (normally a Sunday night)
The ideal candidates for this role will be:
- Flexible to work DAYS and NIGHTS
- Have worked in an similar environment previously
- Live in the Runcorn area
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the apply now link, or contact Catherine Roberts or Lee Foster at Proactive Personnel Ltd Warrington
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'