We are urgently recruiting factory operatives for our client based in Andover. Our client is a well established manufacturing company specialised in the production of protective equipment for the army and polices forces.
If you are looking for a position that offers you not only an environment where you can develop new and existing skills but also stability and longevity, this is the right role for you.
- Ability to consistently follow specific process instructions
- Willingness to learn, work and progress not only within the role but also the company
- Either a background or interest in mechanics, engineering, and tools
- Excellent hand-eye coordination as the position requires consistent use of hand tools
- This can be a fast-paced environment, so you must be able to be concise and consistent whilst keeping up with the pace of the team they are working with
- You must be able to work well with a team and be happy to work with a close-knit group of people
- Cutting, assembling, moulding, also quality and packing experience
Working hours: 7 - 16 ( Monday to Thursday) 7 - 15 (Friday)
Contract: Permanent contract after 12 weeks
Salary: £8 p/h for the first 12 weeks.
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Team Mploy, Andover
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job