We are currently recruiting for Factory Operatives to work in a busy Manufacturing department for our client in the Lancing area.
This is a fantastic opportunity as it could lead to a permanent position for the right candidates
If you have knowledge of manufacturing processes and have experience working on manual assembly processes or operating machinery, this could be the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of the Factory Operative:
- To operate production processes at the correct output rate to achieve the production plan and ensure the on time delivery of goods.
- Production processes include manual assembly processes, inspection or operating machinery/equipment and may require basic adjustments or maintenance to maintain output rates and quality standards
- Working as part of a team, you will be expected to work in a proactive manner, help and support others to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Be proactive in communicating any problems or opportunities for improvement to a manager, supervisor or team leader to ensure speedy resolution.
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping standards to ensure everyone’s safety
Requirements of the Factory Operative:
- Excellent Manual dexterit
- Some experience working on manual assembly processes or operating machinery or equipment
- Proactive attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work in a team
Hours: 06:00 - 15:00 Mon to Thurs, 06:00 – 14:30 Fri
Pay: £7.50 per hour
For further information, please contact Beki or Tim at The Best Connection, Worthing
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.