Our client is a forward thinking SME, highly innovative and operating across the FMCG sectors. They have experienced strong growth and have a portfolio of branded non-food products that are manufactured in Yorkshire and sold through a number of diverse retail and online channels both in the UK and internationally.
The factory is at a point where they need to appoint a well-qualified and professional Factory manager capable of overseeing the whole factory set up and taking the operation to the next level to keep up with demand and growth.
- Leadership and management of over 100 factory staff.
- Full accountability for Production, Planning, Stock, Warehousing and H&S
- Responsibility for systems, compliance, efficiencies, training and development of the factory
- You will drive, energy, enthusiasm, change and professional standards into the workforce
- A experienced Production/ factory manager with excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and clear communication skills are required
- A good problem solver who is well organised and calm in times of high output and scheduling
- Strong decision maker capable of facing into a family board
- Ambitious and career minded and who wants to be part of a growth journey with a reputable and ambitious business
If you are looking for a great factory role in Yorkshire please apply now and speak with Andrew Osbaldeston. This is an excellent opportunity for someone take ownership for a factory with lots to do.
- Health Safety
- Production Management
- Production Planning