To take overall responsibility and leadership for factory operations ensuring that performance targets (for example quantity, quality, costs, safety etc) are either met or exceeded.
- Responsible for the overall management of the site.
- Control all costs that directly affect the plant's performance.
- Direct and lead all operations within the plant.
- Provide functional leadership within the plant.
- Accountable for all QHSE initiatives across the site.
- Responsible for all site capital projects.
- Develop and maintain qualified personnel within the all departments.
- Maintain plant infrastructure for future viability and growth.
- Accountable for providing a safe working environment.
- Set overall expectations/standards and motivate employees to perform.
- Drive a continuous improvement mind-set within plant environment in collaboration with the CI COEs.
- Support cluster leads around strategy, policy and risk management.
- Ensure talent management and succession planning strategies are executed.
- Execution and managing through SAP and the process manufacturing operating model
- Site General Manager or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Degree qualified, ideally in food or manufacturing related discipline.
- Substantial experience gained in a senior level operations role within a complex, results orientated environment.
- Able to demonstrate track record of success in a changing, fast moving environment.
- Experience and sustainable success of managing change through a business/site.
- Continuous improvement experience.
- Experience of active strategic input.
- Ability to clearly identify bottlenecks within a manufacturing process, capable of quickly interpreting and "owning" the process and able to extrapolate the detail.
- Highly KPI orientated - capable of achieving over and above expectations, use the information to create further business growth/development.
- Customer orientation - realisation of who the customer is, strives to over deliver in all areas and experience of delivering change across the business.
- Passion for results, able to influence and persuade, apply logical thinking and common sense approach.
- Able to develop strong relationships with existing team at all levels.
- Strong leadership style.
- Gain instant credibility and respect from peers and sub-ordinates. Create a presence and instant level of authority.
- Formal CI Training e.g. Kaizan, 5S, GMP, SMED , OEE
Please ask for further details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job