Job Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £281.25 per week
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
A leading company in Poole are currently seeking a Factory Cleaner on a permanent basis.
Within this role you will be working within a fast-paced environment where you will be maintaining the cleanliness of the workshop.
Duties will include:
- Emptying the recycling bins / waste bins
- Sweeping / mopping of the workshop floor
- Tidying of the workshop materials / tools
- General upkeep and cleaning of the manager’s office and other areas used by visitors
The successful applicant will:
- Previous experience of working in an industrial environment within a cleaning capacity
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to work under own initiative and also as part of the cleaning / maintenance team
- Be health and safety conscious at all times
Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm, with flexibility to undertake some work as required outside of these hours.
For more information on these roles please contact us.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.