Looking for an immediately available Accountant for a 9 month FTC for a client based North of Hull/East Yorshire. Manufacturing and CIS experience ideal!!
• Review and process all direct labour purchase orders.
• Investigate labour and material overspends.
• Manage CIS scheme function and reporting
• Calculate Factory transfer values (Hire refurb and sales) from estimates including variations and recharge to the Divisions.
• Facilitate regular meetings with Production Manager or relevant team member to ensure full understanding of factory is maintained.
• Facilitate monthly meeting with Production Manager to discuss results before flash is submitted.
• Prepare monthly flash report for Factory on prescribed timescales to meet deadlines.
• Monitor and analyse overhead spend in detail looking for cost saving opportunities
• Complete Factory balance sheet reconciliations within set deadline.
• Maintain back up records for all flash workings on the server.
• Produce all factory budgets and forecasts on a timely basis for review by the business on prescribed timescales to meet deadlines.
• Monitor, review and investigate stock levels (including second hand stores).
• Ensure capital expenditure claims are claimed and reported correctly.
• Continuous development of the factory reporting schedules to ensure timely and accurate information is supplied.
Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'