Factory Accountant - 9 Month Contract
Up to £40,000 pa
VRG are looking to speak with immediately available candidates who are AAT qualified or equivalent to join the team to cover a secondment for a 9-month period. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to add a reputable business to their CV.
- Review and process all direct labour purchase orders
- Investigate labour and material overspends
- Manage CIS schemes and reporting
- Calculate factory transfer values from estimates including variations and recharge to the Divisions
- Facilitate regular meetings with the Production Manager or relevant team member to ensure full understanding of factory
- Prepare monthly flash report for factory on prescribed timescales to meet deadlines
- Complete factory balance sheet reconciliations within the set deadline
- Monitor, review and investigate stock levels
- Ensure capital expenditure claims are claimed and reported correctly
- Assist the Financial Controller with any tasks as an when required
- Support purchase ledger function
- Support the Production Manager with ad hoc financial tasks.
- For this role you will be a Qualified Accountant (AAT or equivalent)
- Experienced in a similar role
- Purchase ledger practical experience
- This is a temporary assignment, so it is essential that you are immediately available.
Fore more information on this role or to discuss your career please contact Venatu Recruitment Group for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'