Job Title: Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Principal Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £21,000 (Training) then £25,000 (After 6 months Training) + OTE (£50,000 Year 1)
Did You Know? Trainee Recruitment Consultant is actually Headhunting
Fact Check: You probably haven’t heard a lot about Recruitment and imagine it to be some job where you place University students looking to work at weddings over their summer. Well you couldn’t be any more wrong! Recruitment is a highly rewarding role for any individual who takes it up as a career path for these reasons:
Job as a Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- High Work = HIGH PAY. What this means is that you get back how much you put in. You are being paid a basic salary to get commission. Not bad ey!
- It’s going to be hard work. This isn’t a straight up lottery ticket into your dream life. A job in recruitment takes determination and a passion to succeed.
- However, with respect to the above comment, the opportunities that you will be afforded for landing a job in recruitment are massive. Company incentives such as all-inclusive holidays to Ibiza, Marbella and South Africa to name a few. Lunch Clubs and Duvet days are also there.
- The progression path is clear and oh so extremely exciting. If you do well in this job you should be a Senior Consultant within two years. However, if you do really well, you could be a Senior Consultant in 1 Year and a director within 5.
- As a Senior Consultant, in your first year in that role, you will be expected to bill around £200,000 and take home £60,000 a year.
Attributes of a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Extremely Money Motivated. Hungry to earn as much as they physically can and have ambitions as to where they see their lifestyle going.
- Proactive and results driven. Have targets set by yourself and have the attitude that you’re going to smash them.
- Extremely Resilient. Recruiting will be hard and you will need to find inner grit to power through.
- An efficient work ethic.
- Knowledge about the job in recruitment.
- Sporty/ sales profile or someone who wants to work in a fast paced making deals environment.
- And most importantly PERSONABLE!!!
If you want to apply for this role then please do not hesitate. I will be in touch very shortly to arrange an interview as the job will be commencing between now and January.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment