Part of the Facilities and Equipment Engineering team which, as a small unit, requires flexible cross boundary working. This team has the role of supporting the III-V production and product development teams in making their devices. The successful applicant will work with a small team of technicians and engineers within the cleanrooms, laboratories and service areas.
- Support the facility manager in providing proactive engineering input to maintain key process/facility uptime and all facility related issues are resolved in an organised in a planned manner
- Work with our landlord appointed FM provider to ensure timely and co-ordinated rectification of faults
- Work with our landlord to obtain optimised provision of our soft services, consider outsourced provision where services cannot be supplied in a timely or cost effective manner.
- Analyse building related faults to ensure route cause is identified and suitable controls are put in place to reduce likely hood of continued occurrence or re-engineer an alternative solution.
- Assist equipment engineers with new tool installation providing facility solutions for tool hook-ups and space alterations
- Manage Trend BMS and ensure where possible alarms are intuitive and appropriate responses are documented
- Work with specialist 3rd party suppliers to maintain the building engineer facilities, such as DI water, specialist gases and particle monitoring
- Set up and maintain permit to work system and register of authorised and competent contractors
- Be available to join a small team of "on call" engineers to support shift technicians and out of hours alarms.
- Any other adhoc duty as requested by the Facility Manager.
- Completed apprenticeship in an engineering discipline or BTEC in building services related subject.
- In depth Experience in semiconductor (or complex manufacturing environment) facilities maintenance and production tool support.
- Clean room design and specialist gasses infrastructure
- Degree qualified in Building services
- CAD literate
- Planned maintenance and TPM Regime experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job