N Brown is looking to employ a Facilities Team Leader based at our distribution centre in Shaw. The core hours will be 7am to 3pm and 10am to 6pm alternate weeks 5 days per week, Mon-Fri but not restricted to.
As the Facilities Team Leader, your duties will be to:
- Ensure that All Health & Safety requirements adhere to legislation and company policies.
- Respond to breakdowns in a safe and timely manner.
- Manage contractors and permits.
- Communicate effectively with production with regard to breakdowns and repairs.
- Work within the team on improvements and projects.
- Minor building repairs.
- Required to be multi-skilled, flexible and able to work overtime if required.
- Carry out basic facilities / engineering tasks.
- Cover absence / holidays on shift for staff on site.
To be a successful Facilities Team Leader you will have the following skills and experience:
- 17th edition IEE regulations and be qualified to City and Guild standard.
- 2391 or 2394/5 Inspection and test is desirable but full training will be given.
- Be proficient in health and safety legislation (IOSH Qualified as a minimum).
- A high ability of flexibility and be able to work on your own as well as be a team player.
- Computer literate.
- Able to demonstrate good fault finding on electrical installations and equipment.
In return, the Facilities Team Leader will receive a salary of £27,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
If you think you have the skills and enthusiasm we are looking for in this challenging role, then we’d like to hear from you.