- Helping to source applicable new laboratory equipment.
- Ensuring orders for new equipment placed as per site procedures
- Generating required User Requirement Specifications
- Ensuring all site required documentation for new equipment is completed
- Attending project meetings as required
- Working with Analytical staff to prepare fit for purpose procedures
- Generating required equipment log books
- Escorting external engineers during equipment installations
- Liaising with external vendors
- To work within GMP / EHS
- To perform assigned tasks whilst adhering to current GMP requirements at all times.
- Report any compliance concerns to your line-manager or Quality Assurance Compliance.
- To work in a safe manner at all times, and raise any Health and Safety concerns to your line-manager or the Health and Safety team.
- Do not perform any tasks you are not trained to complete.
- Ensure all training is kept up to date and documented by adhering to training plan requirements.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum A-C grade GCSE in Science, Maths and English
- Ideal: Experience of working in a laboratory environment with an understanding of laboratory equipment.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job