Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our Hospice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Facilities Supervisor to supervise the Catering , Housekeeping, Laundry departments. The role is responsible for the supervision and management of Facilities staff in all aspects of the delivery of the service, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and Hospital policies and procedures.
The department utilises in-house staff to deliver an excellent standard of service across the Hospital. The Catering department provides meals to the patients at ward level, and also serves both the Hospital restaurant and coffee shop
Housekeeping perform their duties in both clinical and non-clinical areas at a range of times depending on the service.
If you are ready for a new challenge, have previous supervisory experience in either a Hospital or Hotel, have relevant experience and or qualifications, with a positive can do attitude then we would love to hear from you.
- Maintain through supervision and instruction the standard of cleanliness and hygiene practices defined by Food Safety legislation.
- Ensuring that meals of the highest quality are served for patients and staff.
- Management Control of food safety and quality through continuous monitoring of food temperature and correct catering operation in line with Food Safety, Health & Safety procedures and good working practices.
- To ensure that a clean and hygienic environment is maintained at all times for Patients, Hospital staff and members of the public.
- To regularly review work schedules and monitor all cleaning activities.
- Organise appropriate staff rota’s in order to accommodate service delivery to a fixed time schedule.
- Monitor staff work performance and undertake staff appraisals in accordance with Hospital policy and as directed.
Why Work With Us
At our Hospital we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes - including continuation of the NHS pension.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job