My top tier Legal 100 Client are now seeking an experienced Facilities Supervisor to join their team.
About the Team
The Business Operations Group is made up of business professionals who work with their legal professionals to provide market leading expertise to their clients. The Groups include; Finance, Operations, HR, Marketing, IT, Risk and the Executive Leadership team.
The firms Operations team is at the core of the business. It is made up of 3 sub teams - Facilities, Client Services and Reception totalling around 60 people based across all of their office locations.
The teams provide an excellent and proactive support service to our internal and external clients. From ensuring that all visitors to the firm receive a warm welcome to providing a well maintained and safe working environment and ensuring the smooth running of our facilities, they put hospitality and service at the heart of everything they do.
You will facilitate the provision of services to clients and staff by assisting the Facilities & Health & Safety Regional Manager to ensure the smooth running of the facilities team at their base office providing a well-maintained, safe and secure working environment.
The key duties include:
- monitoring maintenance and upkeep of premises, liaising with contractors and engineers where necessary
- supervising and managing junior members of the Facilities team within the Nottingham office
- overseeing the monitoring of office supplies (stationery and non-stationery, including but not limited to cleaning materials and catering supplies)
- space-planning where necessary, assisting with internal moves and regularly updating floor plans
- the daily liaison with facilities team leader to ensure the smooth running of:
o storage of files, wills and deeds within the relevant office
o post and DX operations
o post opening and ensuring post is distributed on time
o ensuring our ISO27701 & ISO9001 compliance is adhered and associated documents maintained
o overseeing holiday requests to ensure adequate cover at all times
- assisting with implementing the health and safety policy, including but not limited to:
o accident and near miss reporting
o first aid
o fire safety and evacuation
o induction for new starters
o manual handling
o risk assessments - generic, DSE and new and expectant mothers
Working hours are on a flexible shift basis covering 8.00 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday, working 37 hours in total per week.
Skills and experience you will have:
- a NEBOSH qualification is preferred, not essential
- a minimum of 2 years’ prior experience in a similar supervisory position is essential
- previous experience in a supervisory position managing others
Key competencies you will need:
- a professional presentation, excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- a willingness to learn and a passion to provide a great service every time
- a high degree of drive, self-motivation and energy
- a "can-do" personality with the ability to make things happen
- to be committed to delivering excellent levels of service to internal and external clients at all times
- to be able to react to change and prioritise accordingly
- the willingness to be flexible, performing responsibilities not identified in this role specification, and assuming responsibilities as the firm’s needs change
- to be a team player with good leadership skills and the desire to make a difference
In return the company offer an excellent remuneration package, generous holidays and the opportunity to progress in many directions throughout the organisation
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal