Facilities Service Coordinator
Our client is one of London's biggest advertising agencies. They're currently looking for a Facilities Service Coordinator to join their growing team. The Facilities Service Coordinator will make a huge contribution to the smooth running of the agency's office services, assisting and ensuring to upkeep of the building and operations through good housekeeping and maintenance of the office.
This role is about making sure everything works. The Office services department plays a crucial role ensuring that everyone in the agency has all the tools they need to their jobs.
Previous experience is required.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Organising with building management for any repairs as well as liaising with the firm's catering department, cleaning, scanning and records
- Management of the starters and leavers (including making/deleting passes)
- Assisting with office moves (potential heavy lifting)
- Floor management: Carrying out floor check's consisting of notice board control, ordering rubbish removals
- Collecting and distributing post and faxes
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing as required
- Health and Safety checks (fire precautions)
- Daily checks to ensure all the office space is clean and tidy.
- All office meetings rooms are configured, all equipment is working correctly and nothing is broken.
- Ongoing monitoring of equipment consumables, stationery and house keeping stocks, including reordering and replenishing.
- The storage facilities to be kept tidy and safe.
- Local shopping
- Ensuring that deliveries are appropriately moved and stored, and can involve heavy lifting.
- General management of the office will include a mixture of immediate fixes (e.g. changing light bulbs) and escalating (e.g. tracing a leak and organising a plumber).]
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Enjoys a technical challenge
- Previous project-based tasks and multi-tasking
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
How to Apply Please send you're most up to date CV on the link below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job