A permanent facilities scheduler role, on a security contract. The role will involve scheduling security officers, ensuring sites are accurately staffed with security officers at all times. The role is Mon-Fri, during office hours.
Page Personnel is representing a reputable service provider offering cleaning services, support services, property services, catering services, security services and facility management services.The company has 500,000 employees worldwide, operating in 75 countries. This particular role is for the security division, working in the scheduling team.
- To champion outstanding customer service in every interaction.
- Generic roster management within a team of schedulers for a portfolio of sites across the UK.
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure all sites covered with security officers.
- Management and processing of employee holiday requests, plus pro-actively advising on outstanding leave balances to ensure fully utilised.
- Management and processing of employee duty rates.
- Management and arrangement of backfilling open posts including OOH and ADHOC Works.
- Management and processing of employee pay queries and expenses where applicable, with a view to minimising/eradicating.
- Liaise with field operatives to ensure identified issues are resolved quickly and collaboratively.
- Work with the administration team to forecast new and refresher training, license renewals, new business, etc.
- Maintain a professional attitude throughout the company and with colleagues, behaving in a respectful and positive manner with all interactions, whether internal or external.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Good level of IT literacy, including Microsoft Office package and systems
- Fantastic level of customer service, with good communication skills
- The ability to work to a deadline
- Effective time management
- Previously worked in the security industry (desirable, not essential)
- Previously used a CAFM based system (desirable, not essential)
The successful candidate will receive 21,000-22,000 + permanent role + Stockport + employee benefits + opportunities for progression & development.
- scheduler planner facilities maintenance coordinator assistant stockport manchester permanent