Purpose of Role:
I have a job for a property and facilities manager. The property and facilities manager will be an integral role to help build and manage Maintenance Customer Service Departments and ensure all buildings meet the service needs of both the tenants and employees. The property and facilities manager will be responsible for creating and managing the scheduling planned preventative maintenance and reactive works for the portfolio of properties.
The main challenge in this role is to manage the procurement of all goods and services into the business and ensure that real value for money is obtained across the whole supply network whilst ensuring good quality and on time delivery.
- You will be responsible for the management, motivation and development of the Customer Service and Maintenance teams.
- Responsible for managing Health and Safety in line with policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all the portfolio meet health and safety requirements and comply with legislation.
- Total Facility Management for the portfolio
- Develop, implement and ensure company policy, protocols and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Manage the scheduling of planned preventative maintenance and reactive call outs for in excess of 1000 sites utilising own maintenance employees and subcontractors.
- Monitor escalation procedures to meet SLA's & production of KPI's for MI
- Procurement of goods and services to the right quality and specification.
- Working with the construction, property services and site management team to ensure orders are made in line with procedures and delivered within timescales.
- Develop close, long term relationships with major suppliers, in order to facilitate efficient and effective supply chains. To include both UK and European suppliers.
- Responsible for stores, inventory and warehouse management.
Measures of Performance:
- Achievement of all SLAs and KPIs
- Delivery of reliable, accurate and timely management information
- Achievement of service delivered from customer satisfaction results and audits
- Effective budget and forecasting of future purchasing requirements.
- Health and safety, IOSH as minimum
- Minimum of 5 years Facilities and/or Property Management experience
- Full driving license and own transport are essential for this role
- Ability to manage a team effectively
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage a number of large projects at the same time
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Procurement purchasing experience
- Supplier management experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Health & Safety
- Facilities Manager
- Property Manager
- Regional Facilities Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job