Are you an experienced Facilities Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects to join our Facilities team based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
The role of the Project Manager is to assist the organization to plan and execute critical programs and projects locally and globally, utlilizing PM templates and tools, serving as process owner for the PM process. The PM is responsible for the overall coordination; follow up of implementation of actions, control, documentation and completion of projects while ensuring the company’s culture, core values and strategy is maintained.
If you’re someone with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to deliver on time and to budget, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Project Manager at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide leadership on the planning and implementation of the project;
- Set up a project plan which defines the scope, objectives and goals of the project;
- Plan, schedule and monitor project timelines and milestone achievement
- Coordinate schedule and reporting with the project team;
- Monitor the project budget;
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the report to all stakeholders involved;
- Coordination with critical support groups to ensure adherence to regulatory and Quality requirements
- Report, and manage project changes;
- Initiate and follow up the change control process where necessary
- Evaluate the project together with project manager and define the lessons learned before closing the project
- As process owner for PM, the PM will teach Business Leaders how to use the PM process for smaller projects
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Organisational agility
- The ability to deal with ambiguity
- Action orientated nature
- Exceptional customer focus
- Strong planning capabilities
- Flexible attitude, prepared to travel and prepared to work overtime to meet project deadlines as required
- Minimum of an HNC or equivalent in a technical subject
- Health and Safety qualification preferred
- Certification in Project Management preferred
- Experience of works in a highly regulated or critical environment preferred
- Proven experience in a project environment
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Strong familiarity with project management software (MS Project, Visio) and MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job