Contract Type: 6 Month Agency Temp
Salary: £18 - £20/Hr dependant on experience.
Job Elements: -
- To plan, provide and implement facilities related projects and to support the maintenance services.
- Plan, prioritise, supervise, and execute relevant facilities related projects.
- To coordinate all safety, environmental and legal duties of the department ensuring compliance by all members.
- To assist the management of utility and facility maintenance to the site.
- Manage contractor activities ensuring effective use of contract resource.
- Monitor and control service and project costs to identify and then deliver opportunities for service improvement and cost reduction.
- Review of task related method statements and safety related documentation from suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Time served engineer or equivalent plus a formal qualification in Engineering
- Has relevant previous experience in a facilities or engineering environment, including, supervisory skills, plus a good knowledge of up to date facilities technologies and statutory regulations, with the ability to use these in both a routine and innovative way.
- A good understanding and commitment to safe systems of work, permit controls and other safety related topics.
- Experience in management of projects at an advanced level.
- Must be available to support out of hours and shutdown activities to deliver key projects.
- Experience working within a highly regulated manufacturing industry
- Industrial HVAC Systems Experience
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'