Our client is looking for a committed individual to work under direction of the Safety & Facilities Manager to provide an efficient and timely maintenance & Security service internal, external and the surrounding grounds of the client. To ensure that all operational activities are carried out in accordance with relevant safe working practice and risk assessment and that a professional image and an enhanced customer service experience is given.
- Have an understanding of the main health and safety regulations, including COSHH and risk assessment, and how they apply in a clients environment
- Experience of carrying out building maintenance work, within the reasonable capacity of a normal handyperson
- Experience of keeping work records
- Experience of working within a team
- Experience of working with and delivering excellent customer service
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to undertake a range of maintenance and cleaning duties
- Ability to identify work priorities and manage own workload, whilst ensuring that lower priority work is kept up to date
- Ability to act on own initiative, dealing with any unexpected problems that arise
- Ability to demonstrate good inter-personal skills to communicate with a range of people
- Ability to work effectively and supportively as a member of the team
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Willingness to participate in further training and development opportunities
- To maintain confidentiality on all matters
- Good time keeping
- Smart appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative and remain calm in emergency situations
- Able to work well within a team and support all colleagues
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
- Maintenance Facilities Officer Security Handyman
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job