Facilities Officer - Northampton
£19,000 - £25,000 + group performance bonus
Opus Energy, part of the Drax group, is a leading independent supplier of gas and electricity to businesses all over the UK. With over 300,000 energy supply customers and circa 900 employees spread across modern offices in Oxford, Northampton and now Cardiff, we're a dynamic and innovative organisation
The purpose of the role will be to support the Facilities Manager ensuring the smooth running of the Northampton office. The day to day tasks will include all Health & Safety & maintenance tasks.
We are looking for someone with strong organisational skills with a flexible approach to coping with frequent changing environments.
If you have experience within facilities, office management, health & safety or any similar areas.
We want to hear from you!
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following;
* Strong organisational skills with experience of prioritising own workload in line with business requirements
* Excellent customer service skills including good written and verbal communication
* Ability to communicate confidently with senior employees, colleagues and service providers; adjusting communication style as appropriate
* Be a presentable, hands on positive individual
* Demonstrates a collaborative relationship with colleagues; readily sharing information and knowledge as appropriate
* Experience of working with Office applications, particularly Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
* Occasional high levels of manual handling will be required.
* NEBOSH qualification is desirable
If this sounds of interest and you're keen to develop your career within a growing company, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job