Facilities Manager – Competitive – Merseyside
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for a Facilities Manager to be responsible for managing key relationships with clients, external stakeholders, and SPVs in the provision of soft services and facilities maintenance.
The successful candidate will also manage the on-site team of operatives, ensuring the site is fully resourced to enable optimum performance against key KPIs and the relevant output specification.
The key responsibilities of a Facilities Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and deliver a resource strategy for the efficient and cost effective provision of services to the client.
- Develop effective working relationships with stakeholders to ensure their outputs are managed in accordance with business needs and agreed KPIs.
- Assist in the management of the onsite cleaning team and monitor cleaning standards to ensure they are meeting the output specification.
The key skills and qualities of a Facilities Manager:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in IT systems and software applications.
- Ability to think strategically and commercially.
- Ability to interface at all levels.
- Experience of soft services management within a PFI environment.
- Desirable: IOSH Managing Safely, Experience in COSSH regulations, QFM (CAFM software) and technical report writing.
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK’s Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'