This role is based full time on-site within the development, you will be responsible for ensuring the development consistently meets all maintenance and health & safety standards, and remains 100% compliant at all times whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Budget Management
- Promote effective client relationships and achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Lead on, develop, implement, and monitor quality processes to ensure compliance and continuous improvement targets are being met.
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the development and regularly carry out site inspections.
- Ensure there is a fitting approach to risk assessments and method statements.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards, recommending and implementing necessary changes to working practices as required.
- Oversee and review Health and Safety audits and appropriate follow-through.
- Oversee the delivery of all annual testing and training for our people to ensure total compliance, maintaining robust records.
- Promote peak performance through proper objective setting, one to one’s, personal development, team meetings and performance reviews.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Min 2 years in a facilities or Property / Block Management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Property / Residential experience (preffered)
- Experience in managing contractors
- IRPM / ARLA qualification (desirable)
- People management skills and the ability to achieve great results through people
- Significant experience and proven track record in delivering the highest standards of customer service.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Knowledgeable in relevant regulations, legislation, guidance and best practice.
- Health and Safety - must be proficient with current Health, Safety and Environment legislation
- Good IT skills
urbanbubble requires people who are professional, hard-working, innovative, passionate, who are effective in their roles and who truly engage with the customer.
If this role sounds like you then apply asap, we’d love to hear from you!
- Facilities Management
- property management
- health &safety
- people managemnt
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'