A high growth FMCG organisation is seeking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager to join their team
In the role of Facilities Manager, you will;
- Be the sole point of contact for all external suppliers relating to all facilities matters
- Ensure that all site activities are in compliance within the latest Health & Safety regulations
- Negotiate contracts and actively identify cost reduction opportunities throughout the site
- Prepare technical reports, tender information and task specific information relating to Estates and Facilities management and communicating these to both internal and external stake holders
- Assist in the projecting, planning and adherence to Facilities Management and minor works budgets. Monitor and work within set budgets and report actual expenditure.
- Review any incidents on site and lead the investigations on the matter – ensure all corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) are in place before completion.
- Management and control of energy, delivery of energy consumption reduction and implementation of renewable energy initiatives
- Liaise with the procurement team to compile tender documents and negotiate contract renewals
- Develop the FM strategy and roadmap to step change the site to become a world class facility
The ideal Facilities Manager candidate should have;
- BIFM Level 4/5 qualified
- 10+ years’ experience of Facilities Management within a mixed Manufacturing/Technical/Office based environment - must be within an FMCG environment
- Significant experience of managing third party supplier/contractors.
- Prior team leadership experience
- Project & Stakeholder management experience
About Mackenzie Jones
At Mackenzie Jones, we put specialist expertise to work. We draw upon our experience in FMCG across Commercial, Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations and IT recruitment, to not only deliver a solution but also a great customer experience.
We manage permanent and interim assignments both in the UK and internationally. Opportunities range from £40k to £200k for permanent roles, and £250 to £2,000 a day for interim assignments.
If you need a recruitment partner with a different outlook, one that delivers results whilst building long-term relationships, then we should talk. Or alternatively, if you are considering that next step in your Marketing career, get in touch to see how we can help you achieve your goals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'