CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Experience Manager to join the team located in Brentford. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering FM operations to ensure a safe, efficient and effective building or group of buildings, to meet service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Responsible for all aspects of facilities management operations
- Accountable for operating budget
- Responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, key stakeholders and local end users
- The custodian of the brand, responsible for driving the Workplace 360 programme across the portfolio and team
- Constant pulse on the end user experience, acting on customer feedback and tracking and monitoring any experience related suggestions
- Perform client and financial reporting including capital project budgets, operating budget reports and monthly operating budget variance reports
- Lead facilities savings initiatives
- Lead energy management, HSE, Procurement initiatives
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies according to process
- Access support from corporate facilities management leadership and platform resources as appropriate
- Develop and implement the short, intermediate and long-range operational plans for the site and ensure that these plans are current and on target
- Manage facilities staff (CBRE and partner colleagues) to deliver expected service levels to the client within the prescribed budget
- Proactively review open and planned work orders to ensure that assignments are completed within SLA
- Act as deputy in the absence of line management
- Manage various facilities projects, including reviewing price quotes the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects
- Previous experience of working in a similar building / environment
- Good knowledge of SLA's / KPI's and measurement procedures
- Project management experience within occupied environments
- Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated
- Experience in a management / supervisory position in a FM or related services environment
- FM or general management qualification
- Experience in dealing with suppliers / contractors
- Flexible in approach to work scheduling
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'