Working very closely with the Head of Facilities and primarily managing the head office function which is a large warehouse and office which occupies over 350 staff across 4 floors.
The post would require a facilities Manager that has sound experience of of maintenance contract management, budget control and management of cleaning staff / contracts.
A large part of the role would be overseeing and managing issues with HVAC , roof maintenance including leaks etc across all depots.
General areas of responsibility :
• Provide effective on site Facilities Management.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to support Facilities related requirements and propose cost effective solutions.
• Provide effective contract management of all external contractors and suppliers.
• Ensure H&S regulations on site are followed at all times.
• Provide effective monitoring of cost control for budgets allocated to Facilities.
• Provide project management for facilities related projects.
• Deal with any issues from tenants.
• Ensure full compliance with all statutory regulations and code of practice.
• Ensure all legal and financial obligations dictated by corporate governance are adhered to at all times
Candidates would need to have a NEBOSH OR IOSH qualification
Salary 40 - 48k (negotiable)
6 Month FIXED TERM contract (likely to be extended full time permanent thereafter)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'