We are working with a specialist law firm based in Southampton in their search for a Facilities Manager.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of facilities and business support services in the Southampton office with occasional travel to the London office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing and developing a facility management program
- Carrying out and documenting facilities inspections as well as follow up evaluations
- Planning and managing space including management of intraoffice moves
- Coordinating and managing all aspects of lease and property management including forms of negotiations
- Supervising maintenance and repair of facilities
- Planning and monitoring business support services and third party contracts
- Negotiating contracts to optimise procurement service delivery
- Generating and presenting regular reports and reviews
- Advising, managing and monitoring energy efficiency and all environmental and health and safety matters
- Managing call handling services and liaising with IT
Candidates should have previous facilities/business support services management within a legal environment and have an IOSH membership or equivalent.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'