£38,000 + Pension
This is a great opportunity for a determined and ambitious Facilities Manager to join a great, local organisation which has been established in the local area for several years.
Some of your duties will include:
- Overseeing the management of all facility requirements and dealing with maintenance issues
- Recording details of new maintenance jobs on computer system and updating regularly detailing progress
- Allocating work that needed to be completed to nominated Contractors and obtaining best possible quotations
- Tracking the progress of the work being carried out and ensuring work is completed in-line with H&S guidelines
- Identifying any materials and equipment that needs to be purchased for work to be completed
- Managing insurance contracts, and co-ordinating gas and electricity annual checks
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'