Facilities Manager, ideally from a managing agent background is needed for a great role looking after the facilities management within a small portfolio of multi-let commercial office buildings within central London. Super organised and with good attention to detail, you'll be managing a large programme of PPMs across the portfolio as well as preparing and managing large service charge budgets. Strong tenant liaison skills and a solid background in health & safety management as well as statutory compliance is essential.
Ideally you will come from a managing agent background and have first class all round facilities management experience. You will be in a 360 degree role looking after service charge budget preparation, contractor management, client & tenant liaison, problem solving, hard & soft services FM management, Health & Safety and providing a good quality facilities service.
- Leading and managing all FM services across a quality multi-let office portfolio
- First point of contact for tenants regarding all facilities services
- Manage PPM and reactive works and control expenditure
- Setting and managing large service charge budgets
- Tenant services and relationships
- Hard & soft services procurement
- Manage hard & soft service contractors including cleaning, security, M&E
- Monitor contractor performance against SLA's and KPI's
- Manage the plant and equipment / M&E and building management systems across the portfolio
- Managing a team of FM staff including receptionists
- Health & Safety
- Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH and MBIFM but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a Facilities Manager looking to take that next step in their career within a major facilities management firm and is based within central London. As a property specialist agency, we are always interested in hearing from experienced facilities professionals with service charge budget experience, MBIFM and IOSH or NEBOSH including Facilities Assistants, Facilities Co-ordinators, Facilities Managers, Regional Facilities Managers. This role is based in central London.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'