Our client are looking for a facilities manager to come on board and assist them in their busy working environment.
- Have at least one years facilities experience
- Be available to start as soon as possible
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have a can do positive attitude
- Dealing quickly and effectively with all daily repairs or maintenance tasks
- Arranging and booking outside assistance if required e.g booking plumbers or electricians
- Being the first point of contact in person, over the phone and via email for any facilities issues
- Prioritise tasks based on importance and the severity of the situation
- Liaise with clients, managers, customers and outside services
- Assist in the post room
- Replenish printers with paper and toner
- Order stationary and stock
- Assist with any deliveries
- Deal with complaints professionally
- Schedule repairs
- Assist with administration support where appropriate
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'