Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.Role Responsibility
The role of the Hard Services FM Manager is to ensure that all equipment and the infrastructure that keeps our buildings operational is maintained and managed effectively. This individual will proactively seek out opportunities to drive the FM contract harder and deliver operational efficiencies within the contract.
Management of 3rd party Contracts and act as main interface between them and the Senior FM Manager
- Regular measurement of the KPI’s and main service agreements that exist within the contract
- Review of costs and ongoing agreements within the service contract
- Ensure we get added value from the contract by focusing on new ways of working
Management of compliance issues within the stores
- Management of L8 and ongoing works required to maintain legal compliance
- Management of Lifts & Escalators and reporting of issues and ensuring repairs are made within agreed timescales
- Liaison with H & S to ensure all compliance issues are being managed
Delivery of a comprehensive maintenance plan for the stores
- Management and delivery of a comprehensive maintenance plan for the stores through proactively managing the areas within the remit of the role and driving it forward to ensure best practice is observed
- Monitor and review the plan within the requirements of the business to ensure we are driving efficiencies and improvements throughout the estate
- Benchmark the plan against industry best and continually seek for ways to improve the plan
- Thorough knowledge of the M & E infrastructure within a large and complicated building and be able to influence decisions made by the team
- Experience in a similar large space environment with another retail group would be an advantage. Could also have undertaken this role in the leisure / hospitality industry
- Skills as required to understand and manage a complex M & E infrastructure
- Strong person who has demonstrated the knowledge required to deliver this role in a similar environment
- Clear thinker who can influence at all levels and has the ability to ensure that they can deliver within the environment.
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"