Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - London - £35k - £37k + Package
Are you a driven Assistant Facilities Manager, looking to take the next step into a fully fledged Facilities Manager role? Do you want to gain expert knowledge which will enhance your career prospects, to ensure a long and successful career?
Are you someone who would love the opportunity to work for a leading Managing Agent, which lays the foundations, allowing you to reach the potential in your career?
I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to manage a fantastic portfolio of 10-15 mixed-use, commercial/retail buildings located in London.
The role will involve providing a 5* FM service to a variety of tenants across London, whilst delivering hard and soft service contractor management, health & safety management, service charge budget management and daily tenant liaison.
- The opportunity to work on a portfolio in Central London, all located within a close proximity
- The chance to join a leading Managing Agent that offers fantastic career progression opportunities and prospects.
- Experience of working within mixed-use commercial/retail properties, which boast some of the biggest companies in the financial sector.
Duties will include:
- Setting annual service charge budgets & monitoring expenditure.
- Liaising with clients and tenants on a daily basis to promote good relationships.
- Daily client and tenant liaison.
- Overseeing fit out/ refurbishment works whilst ensuring tenants are minimally affected.
- Checking that all work by staff and contractors has been completed to a high standard.
- Responding quickly and professionally to all issues that arise on site(s)
- Monitoring performance of contractors on site.
- Liaising with surveyors and building managers to promote best in class FM service delivery
- Assistance on any small project works.
- Completion of audits across various sites.
- Assisting in the production of reports.
- Member of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh
This excellent opportunity to gain experience, working on a portfolio that will enhance your knowledge within the Facilities Management world. This role is paying a salary of up to £37k + Package.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"