Facilities Manager - Prestigious Multi-Tenanted Commercial/Retail Building - Central London - Up to £50k + Package
Are you an ambitious individual who is looking for a new challenge in the Facilities Management industry?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager to join a fantastic Managing Agent which has recently acquired a number of high profile properties, based in London.
The 150,000 Sq. Ft building is one of London's newest developments, which consists of multi-tenanted commercial space with a small number of retail units.
- The opportunity to join one of the countries leading Managing Agent's, who offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
- This role offers the chance to work on a brand new commercial office in London.
- Fantastic benefits package on top of a competitive basic salary.
- Annual service charge budget management with preparing, monitoring and reconciling a service charge of £2 million.
- Daily client and tenant liaison.
- Overseeing fit out/ refurbishment works whilst ensuring tenants are minimally affected.
- Management of both hard and soft service contractors on site.
- Reports on supplier services performance against agreed SLA's.
- Work effectively with external consultants to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Prepare management reports for on site staff.
- Attend and chair meetings with clients and tenants.
- Undertake regular building inspections.
- Audits and inspections of supplier delivery.
- IOSH / Nebosh qualification
- MBIFM - Member of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to gain knowledge, working on one of London's newest developments. This role is paying a generous salary of up to 50k + Package.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"