Facilities Manager urgently required for an immediate start for Financial Services Group based in the heart of the City. The ideal candidate will have Corporate experience and be available to start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Oversee and support Managers and/or Supervisors who are responsible for the provision of services across the business including Hospitality, Events, Facilities Help Desk, Reception, Post Room, Security, Cleaning, Office Gym, Office moves
- Liaise with Colleagues, users and service partners regularly to discuss issues, costing, evaluation and improve ways of working.
- Develop and initiate new and/or more cost effective methods and improves service levels within budgets and/or saving targets.
- Develop operating procedures and policies for all the areas within their control.
- Develops and maintain communication with key stakeholder and other teams.
- Manages operational expenditure ensuring services are delivered on or under pre-agreed budget and authorises expenditure.
- Negotiates with suppliers on equipment and procure contract services at best possible rate.
- Manages health & safety and environmental issues in conjunction with Health & Safety Officer.
- Liaises with the Facilities Services GB Lead and Regional Cluster Leads with regard to service levels/ KPI's and understanding business needs.
- Support people management activity for Facilities team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Corporate Facilities Manager role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing people
- Experience working with budgets and financial planning
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to work autonomously
- BIFM member / qualification desirable
- Certificate in HAACP Principles desirable
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
- Facilities Manager
- Facilities Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job