Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Central London - Up to £50k + Package
Are you a Facilities Manager looking for a new opportunity to mobilise and then head up the FM services on a prestigious, 90,000 Sq Ft multi tenanted commercial building in Central London?
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's, that have an enviable track record of managing some of the countries finest real estate?
I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to take on the mobilisation, hard and soft service contractor management, service charge management and daily tenant liaison of a brand new commercial site in Central London.
The successful candidate will benefit from a very strong FM team that will assist you in the training and gaining of experience on mobilising new commercial builds in Central London. With the way London's skyline is moving at the moment, and numerous new buildings coming out of the ground, mobilisation experience is becoming a huge benefit to candidates moving forward and looking to progress their career further. Within this role, you will be supported by an experienced team of FM's that will help you to utilise your existing skills and gain extensive new mobilisation experience.
The role will have a strong focus on tenant relations, hard and soft service contractor management and the successful candidate will be responsible for a £2 million service charge budget.
- The chance to work on a brand new multi tenanted commercial property in Central London
- Development opportunities within the organisation, allowing a real opportunity for career progression
- The opportunity to work in an award winning Facilities Management organisation
- Working with an exciting variety of clientele, from corporate law and banking firms, through to media and tech companies
- Providing daily tenant and client liaison across this prestigious new building
- Management of hard and soft service contractors on site
- Management of permit to work system
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Management of a service charge budget of around £2 million across this site
- Ensure high standards of service delivery are continually delivered to all occupiers
- Liaison with service desk and Associate Director to ensure any issues are dealt with swiftly and accurately
- MBIFM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that invest in their employees and their careers. Paying a generous salary of up to £50k + Package, this is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to join a highly successful company, specialising in the management of some of the countries finest real estate.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Service charge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job