The Facilities Manager will look after the soft services on a few large sites in in the Yorkshire region.
The Client Michael Page are engaged with are a company with an retail and government sector bias. We are requiring a strong soft service manager in order to fill this role with the most suitable candidate.
The soft service Facilities Manager is to take a lead role in:
- Managing soft services and facilities management
- Office management
- Catering and soft service experience
- Report writing and ensuring documents are completed
- Managing team members and their workload / organisation
- Ensuring compliance with all current legislation H&S, and environmental
- Liaison with board and Directors where appropriate
- Liaison with Team Leaders and stakeholders to ensure business operations
- Managing and organisation of office layout and moves in conjunction with IMIT
- Managing day to day provision for operations on site
- Security and premises management
- Ordering and distribution of PPE
- Any other reasonable duties as required
The Facilities Manager will be based around York and Leeds, and will be expected to travel to the clients sites in the Yorkshire region.
The ideal Facilities Manager will need to have a strong background in hard and soft services, and will need experience in:
- Management of a multi-million pound FM budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to effectively communicate with retailers, staff, the public and potential customer groups at all levels
- UK Driving licence
- Experience in the retail sector
- NEBOSH or equivalent
- Experience in the catering industry
£35K + Package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"