Our client is now one of the UK’s largest citrus & grape specialists.
As part of a Group they have world class alliances, globally from Spain to Australia, from China to the USA.
Position: Facilities Manager
Location: Alconbury Weald (Commutable from Huntingdon, Peterborough, St Neots, Cambridge, Chatteris, Wellingborough and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
About the role:
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the management of the APS building and premise site services. Ensuring the building meets health, safety and other identified stakeholder requirements whilst driving cost reduction and efficiency improvements.
This role will be the point of contact for building and premises related issues for all building users.
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of the building and premises by contracting external service providers and coordinating internal activities across the functions of the business
-Develop and manage the budget for the building and premises maintenance program
- Maintain legislative compliance for the building and premises (e.g. Legionella control, Fire Safety, LOLER, PUWER etc.)
- Review site service contracts and requirements to manage and reduce operational costs
- Monitor day to day building upkeep as well as anticipated long and short-term improvements and maintenance requirements
- Respond to stakeholder requests, reports of issue and emergency situations
- Implement maintenance contracts for Fire Safety systems and internal testing and maintenance
- Conduct Site security and Vulnerability assessments and implement measures to reduce risk
- Manage parking on site (cars, contractors, lorries, agency buses)
- Maintain the register of fixed plant and equipment records of inspection and maintenance as required by legislation and insurers
- Manage the Site key control policy
- Grounds maintenance
- A good range of practical experience working within a facilities role, and an understanding of how this role can add value / reduce waste in the business
- Sound technical knowledge of managing building services
- A good understanding of current legislation and how it applies to the role
- Experience of working within FMCG
- Ability to demonstrate experience and ability in the management of day to day tasks and specific projects including planning, execution, communication, assessment, data analysis and reporting
- Able to manage the activities and performance of others
You may have experience of the following: Facilities Manager, Facilities Supervisor, Site Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Operations Manager, Building Supervisor, Building Services Manager, Health and Safety, FMCG, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.